Monday, December 28, 2009

November 2, 2009 Happy Post-Halloween!

Hello Everyone,
I hope you all had a good weekend, I know I did. I may have mentioned this before, but since it was Halloween and we can't really do much effective proselyting with all that goes on President Layton cleared the missionaries in the Fargo zone to attend the temple in Bismarck(provided we found a ride). So we got a ride with a member and were able to attend the temple. It had been too long since I got to go last. The last time was in the MTC, so about 13 months ago, which is nuts(dang, time flies). But it was a great experience and I am grateful that we were allowed to go. There is always such an amazing spirit at the temple, on the grounds and especially inside.
We had a pretty good week though. We were able to continue to make progress with a lot of our invesigators, 3 of which are progressing nicely towards baptism. They are doing great, namely, Stephanie and the Perez family. And we should have a baptism this weekend or next, depending on how stake conference this weekend works.
But transfer calls are coming this saturday and I really don't want to leave the area. Things are just starting to really pick up and it would be sad to leave. But the Lord knows whats best so we'll see what happens.
I know this was a pretty short email, but I'm running out of time. I hope you all are doing great. The church is true!
Love,
Elder Fitt

No comments: