Monday, December 14, 2009

June 22, 2009 Crazy Thunderstorms!

Hello Everyone,
I hope all is well. Its been pretty good out here. Most all of last week we were have some crazy thunderstorms which made things really interesting. We got caught in it a few times, once when we were tracting...we got soaked, nothing was dry when we made it to the car. It was fun though, and a good experience. The suns starting to come out a lot more and its staying in the 80's, so I'm starting to get some color back to my skin. Its been cloudy for quite some time now.
Things are going alright. Still have problems getting in with people. We might still have 2 baptisms this weekend though, which should be good. Hopefully they're ready, we'll see on tuesday.
I don't remember if I talked about Eric at all last week, but he was a callback a while ago. Well last week we got to teach him about 3 times. He loves talking with us and really seems to enjoy the Book of Mormon. He really knows his stuff and is Catholic, so I'm just hoping the Spirit touches him and helps him realize the importance of the church. But he's doing really good and is trying hard to apply what he's learning.
Other than that things are going slow though. The transfer is coming to an end this week and so is President and Sister Cannon's missions! Its nuts, the new mission president gets in a week from today. I'm really going to miss the Cannon's, they're amazing people. But I guess I'm one of the lucky few who gets to know 2 mission presidents for about the same time. So I get to know 4 really neat people instead of just 2! But I'm excited to see what happens and if any changes take place in ways of policy.
Everything is going well though. I'd like to hear from all of you if you ever have time. Though I can't respond to your emails, I'd enjoy reading them!
Well, I hope you all have a great week!
Love,
Elder Fitt

No comments: