Tuesday, March 3, 2009

6 Months!!!

Hi Everyone!
GOSH, I hate these terrible library computers. I was almost done writing this letter than I get a '10 minutes left' warning pop-up and I close it and it closed my email with it...sooo lame.
Anyway, I'm just gonna have to make everything a lot shorter, I'm sorry.
The baptism was amazing. James is a great guy and had a lot of family and members there which made the event really spiritual. I was so blessed to be apart of this baptism. With our current teaching pool and the 4 new investigator's we got last week, I hope we can get at least 2 more baptismal commitments this week if not next.
The work is going great though. I was able to go up and serve in Spearfish again for 2 days. A storm blew in and covered the area in 4-8 inches of snow. We went to Deadwood and a member we visited there lives in the tops of the mountains there, so I got some amazing pictures of the area.
I know everyone wants to see some pictures, I would've sent some these past 6 weeks but the computers we use don't let us, so I'm sending them home to my family this week and hopefully they can upload some to somewhere...
Anyway, I'm grateful to be a missionary and be serving the Lord. Sorry to cut this short, but I love you all and hope everyone's week goes well!
Love,
Elder Fitt

No comments: