Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Week Three/MTC

Here's Elder Fitt's final email/letter from the MTC... now the real work begins! YAY for William! Let's all be a BIG, loving family of support and WRITE him lots and lots of letters that are uplifting and geared towards working hard and being an obedient missionary!!! He'll appreciate it more than we know.... or at least I know some of you know how it is to get mail on the mission. It makes the hard times not so hard when one knows that there's so many people out there praying for you and those that you're looking to share the Gospel with.


Hi all!
This email is going to be really short.

We didn't get a p-day this week since we leave tomorrow so I'm squeezing this in during my laundry time. Anyway, this last week has been great, been learning a lot and I'm feeling pretty comfortable in teaching the first few lessons.

We leave tomorrow morning at about 6 am for the Salt Lake airport to be shipped off to our various locations. We spend all the rest of Wednesday at the mission home with the mission president I believe, or his wife and they prep us for the next 2 years. Thursday we'll be shipped out to our area. So that's it for now, I'll be sure to write more in my next email and tell more about what has happened.

Reminder, if you missed it...I'm leaving the MTC, so if you've been writing me letters, my address will be changing soon, and you can use the mission home address I gave some of you a while back.

I'd like to ask everyone to please send me written letters, not emails. I only have 1/2 hour on the computer on my day. If I spend all my time reading letters, I won't have any time left to write to you all. Beside which, I really appreciate receiving the mail. I can re-read the written letters during my spare time and they really help to boost morale.

Anyway, thanks for all the support and all the packages and goodies, have a great week everyone!

Love,
Elder Fitt

No comments: