Monday, March 15, 2010

Hello from Watertown

Hello Everyone,
So we had transfer calls this weekend and my companion, Elder Wilson, is going to be leaving me. He's headed off to Dickinson, ND and I'll be getting Elder Jones. Elder Jones was in my district in the MTC so it'll be neat getting to serve with him. We actually had the same room in the residence halls at the MTC, we should get along well.
The work here is going well, though this week was kind of slow like we predicted. Most all of our callbacks from tracting were on spring break last week so it was hard to contact anyone, but hopefully this week will be better. We have been getting some new people to visit and are starting to work with some part member and less active families which is a lot of fun, they're awesome. Its just hard to get them to come to church!
Other than that I don't have too much to report on this week. We're buzzing around today for Elder Wilson so he can say his goodbyes so I'll try to write more next week and share some stories of what is happening. The church is true!
Love,
Elder Fitt

No comments: